The University of Rome “Tor Vergata” is first in the Censis ranking of the top ten universities where to study Literature, Philosophy, History, Performing Arts and Cultural Heritage
As the newly elected Coordinator of the School of Humanities and Philosophy for the academic period Â 2014-2017, I am proud to announce that, according to the recent Censis ranking, our Faculty is FIRST among the best Faculties of Humanities in Italy.
I thank you all, as well as the professors and the staff, for your commitment towards this excellent result, and I take the occasion to remind you that, pursuant to the Regulations, the School of Humanities and Philosophy particularly:
- organises and manages admission tests;
- deals with student services (Erasmus, University counselling, internships, mentoring);
- offers the students a variety of announcements on part-time jobs, calls for the allocation of award funds, a.s.o.;
- coordinates the use of structures, equipment, spaces and common facilities for didactic activities;
- regulates the right to use Â the Schoolâs classrooms and spaces.
Thanks to the help of several active members of this School, I am already starting to examine some issues that I consider crucial to the development of the School, starting from the Counselling services (reference person: prof. Marina Ciccarini) and the Erasmus Office (reference person: prof. Daniela Felisini).
The analysis and actions on other issues pertaining to our Body will follow as soon as possible.
I am sincerely convinced that the quality of the organisation and the School offerings depend on us and on our collaboration.
Therefore, I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in the Office of the Ex-Presidenza to discuss and exchange any ideas. Â Kind regards, also on behalf of the colleagues of the Faculty,